[Mayan EDMS: 27] Documentation improvements

[Mayan EDMS: 27] Documentation improvements

Gour pointed out that there is no documentation regarding the upgrade procedure from previous versions, and I know most you have encountered dificulty understanding some of the concepts Mayan EDMS tackle in a different way from other DMS, so I'm opening this topic to let everybody comment on what parts of the documentation need improvement or what areas of functionality of Mayan could or should be explained in more detail.

[Mayan EDMS: 64] Re: Documentation improvements

The latest rendering of the v0.12 beta documentation is available at: http://readthedocs.org/docs/mayan/en/development/index.html

[Mayan EDMS: 68] Re: Documentation improvements

Latest batch of documentation updates include some diagrams, I hope to add a few more of these before the final release.  The Inkscape source svg are also included in the repository in case anyone wants to improve them of create new ones based on them.

mayan permission doc diagrams.png (198K) Download Attachment

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 68] Re: Documentation improvements

Pierpaolo Baldan
Roberto
It looks great. I'm very busy at the moment.
Ciao
Pierpaolo