[Mayan EDMS: 2613] Socket error while uploading document

[Mayan EDMS: 2613] Socket error while uploading document

vsolvstab
hi,
  I have configured maya-edms in apache on ubuntu 16.04. The project is working fine, but while uploading the file
   I getting an error ------>  ""Error executing document upload task; [Errno 111] Connection refused, <class 'socket.error'>""
 Please help me to solve this problem
thanks in advance.

[Mayan EDMS: 2663] Re: Socket error while uploading document

Looks like the webserver is not being able to communicate with the Mayan WSGI application. The communication can happen via localhost or a unix socket. Check the documentation of the webserver to see how to specify which socket type to use and match that to the socker type you are using in the WSGI application.

Mayan moved away from Apache to simplify the installation process.

Here are some examples of deployments using Apache: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/howto/deployment/wsgi/modwsgi/