[Mayan EDMS: 2603] Deploying mayan edms on ubuntu16.04

[Mayan EDMS: 2603] Deploying mayan edms on ubuntu16.04

vsolvstab

Hi,

I am trying to deploy mayan-edms a django  application on a ubuntu16.04 server in production mode with apache webserver.

please help me to understand and please discus about this topic.

thanks in advance.

[Mayan EDMS: 2605] Deploying mayan edms on ubuntu16.04

Adam Kaney
I tried doing this and ran into a pile of issues. I found it was easier to install Ubuntu 18.04 and install on that. It was a very seamless install after the upgrade

[Mayan EDMS: 2610] Re: Deploying mayan edms on ubuntu16.04

vsolvstab
Thanks Adam , Will you please share me apache conf file in ubuntu 18.04

On Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 7:04:27 PM UTC+5:30, Adam Kaney wrote:
I tried doing this and ran into a pile of issues. I found it was easier to install Ubuntu 18.04 and install on that. It was a very seamless install after the upgrade

[Mayan EDMS: 2625] Re: Deploying mayan edms on ubuntu16.04

Indeed. The documentation will be updated to specify Ubuntu 18.04. The previous 16,04 LTS version works but the old location of the GPG binary must be specified via SIGNATURES_GPG_PATH variable.

On Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 9:34:27 AM UTC-4, Adam Kaney wrote:
I tried doing this and ran into a pile of issues. I found it was easier to install Ubuntu 18.04 and install on that. It was a very seamless install after the upgrade

[Mayan EDMS: 2634] Re: Deploying mayan edms on ubuntu16.04

vsolvstab
Now document is saved in shared_files. But it is not visible in all document.

I am trying to deploy <a href="http://www.mayan-edms.com/" rel="nofollow" style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(74,107,130)" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.mayan-edms.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNH6-pa52Fjr-uygpEQixJ_ULGo9iw&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.mayan-edms.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNH6-pa52Fjr-uygpEQixJ_ULGo9iw&#39;;return true;">mayan-edms a django  application on a ubuntu16.04 server in production mode with apache webserver.