[Mayan EDMS: 2602] Send email on workflow transition

[Mayan EDMS: 2602] Send email on workflow transition

Dexter
Hi All,

Is it possible to setup actions on workflow transition, like send email to author ?
Is it also possible to setup actions when someone (reviewer) adds a comment to the document ?

Thanks

[Mayan EDMS: 2664] Re: Send email on workflow transition

I think I misread. You want the workflow to trigger when some add a document comment? If that's the case then yes, that is already supported and is done via "Transition triggers". You can connect a document event to a workflow transition. Screenshots attached.

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 5:46:53 PM UTC-4, Roberto Rosario wrote:
[...]

Selection_007.jpg (17K) Download Attachment
Selection_008.jpg (107K) Download Attachment