[Mayan EDMS: 2601] LDAP login

Dexter
Hello everybody,

I'm trying to setup LDAP login with Mayan.
I have read https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms/issues/363 and http://mayan-edms.1003.x6.nabble.com/Mayan-EDMS-1332-Re-Active-directory-LDAP-integration-td5002231.html#a5002275.
 but I cannot find the location of the local.py file.

I installed Mayan using the Advanced Deployment procedure described in the manual: https://mayan.readthedocs.io/en/stable/topics/deploying.html#deploying

my install is located at /opt/mayan-edms.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

[Mayan EDMS: 2609] Re: LDAP login

Victor Zele
The local.py is the old settings file, now you can run multiple instances of Mayan and set the config files under,

/usr/share/mayan-edms/media/maya_settings

folder and name them whatever you wish.

 If you still use a local.py you can move it there, then use the following startup config settings parameter for Django.

DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=mayan.media.mayan_settings.local

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This transmission may contain information which is Vimo, Inc. (DBA Getinsured) confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.