[Mayan EDMS: 2594] PROJECT_TITLE setting in 3.0.1?

[Mayan EDMS: 2594] PROJECT_TITLE setting in 3.0.1?

LeVon Smoker
Is there no longer a way to set the title of the site in 3.0.1? In 2.7.3 I could set the PROJECT_TITLE setting to something that included my agency name.

(I'd rather not hack the source...)

LeVon Smoker

[Mayan EDMS: 2595] Re: PROJECT_TITLE setting in 3.0.1?

Prasanjit Biswas
Yes this is exactly what I was asking in here - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mayan-edms/0QFVje4BRrI
I do remember being able to change Site title in earlier version easily. I don't mean to change code for such small thing. It is just request to change site header with company name without changing any copyright notice. Pls suggest.

On Tuesday, 24 July 2018 19:45:35 UTC+5:30, LeVon Smoker wrote:
Is there no longer a way to set the title of the site in 3.0.1? In 2.7.3 I could set the PROJECT_TITLE setting to something that included my agency name.

(I'd rather not hack the source...)

LeVon Smoker

[Mayan EDMS: 2596] Re: PROJECT_TITLE setting in 3.0.1?

vsolvstab
check the script in base.html

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 7:45:35 PM UTC+5:30, LeVon Smoker wrote:
Is there no longer a way to set the title of the site in 3.0.1? In 2.7.3 I could set the PROJECT_TITLE setting to something that included my agency name.

(I'd rather not hack the source...)

LeVon Smoker

[Mayan EDMS: 2599] Re: PROJECT_TITLE setting in 3.0.1?

LeVon Smoker
Figured this out...

I have a custom app for my Mayan overrides. In the 'ready' function in my apps.py, I added a line:
  mayan.__title__ = 'My Fancy Title'

Of course at the top of apps.py, you'll need:
import mayan