[Mayan EDMS: 2589] Company Branding

Prasanjit Biswas
Cna I change Mayan EDMS logo at the top header and insert my own company image. Can such small changes be made in static html pages. If so, from where? I have installed through docker in win 10.

[Mayan EDMS: 2592] Re: Company Branding

Yes, it is possible. However the original copyright notice must be retained. The change can be made in the section: https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms/blob/master/mayan/apps/appearance/templates/appearance/root.html#L59

Since you installed via Docker you need to copy the original Mayan Docker image and use the Docker commit command (https://docs.docker.com/engine/reference/commandline/commit/) otherwise your changes will be lost when you stop and restart the Docker image.