[Mayan EDMS: 2576] Mayan-EDMS 3.0.1 - SQLite - postgresql

[Mayan EDMS: 2576] Mayan-EDMS 3.0.1 - SQLite - postgresql

Eddi
Hi,

I installed Mayan 3.0.1 on ubuntu 16.04 LTS. All works fine, but this error message about SQLite confuses me.

I am using Postresql (see local.py below) but the message does not go away ...

DATABASES = {

'default': {

'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.postgresql_psycopg2',

'NAME': 'mayan',

'USER': 'mayan',

'PASSWORD': '<password used when creating postgreSQL user>',

'HOST': 'localhost',

'PORT': '5432',

}
}

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

BTW, I used the advanced install procedure to install Mayan (found here: https://mayan.readthedocs.io/en/v2.7.3/topics/deploying.html; I know, the instructions are for 2.7.3 but it does install 3.0.1 ...).

Thanks.

Eddi