[Mayan EDMS: 2530] Server Error When Uploading

[Mayan EDMS: 2530] Server Error When Uploading

Aboaba Opeoluwa A
Hello,

I'm new to this group,

Please, I'm having issues uploading from other user accounts that are different the administrator,

See the attached file for the "Error Displayed",

Please kindly help out,

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 12.07.15 PM.png (27K) Download Attachment

[Mayan EDMS: 2532] Re: Server Error When Uploading

Steffen Breitbach
Hi Tomiloba,

I have the same issues here. I'm running Mayan EDMS NG Docker 3.0.1

Which version/installation are you running?

Steffen

Am Dienstag, 19. Juni 2018 13:22:18 UTC+2 schrieb Tomiloba Aboaba:
Hello,

I'm new to this group,

Please, I'm having issues uploading from other user accounts that are different the administrator,

See the attached file for the "Error Displayed",

Please kindly help out,

Thanks.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2532] Re: Server Error When Uploading

Aboaba Opeoluwa A
Hi Steffen,

Thats the exact version i installed on Ubuntu, but I've resolved to using in on docker,

Cheers