[Mayan EDMS: 2512] Watch folder exclude certain files

[Mayan EDMS: 2512] Watch folder exclude certain files

Chris5525
I am using a Mac OSX to move files into the Mayan watch folder. On a Mac filesystem there are hidden files beginning with a dot / period containing extra metadata. When I move the files into the watch directory the extra hidden files are also moved.

For example my Mayan watch folder will contain two files, example receipt1.pdf and .receipt1.pdf

Mayan imports both files and I have to delete out the .receipt1.pdf from Mayan.

Is there a procedure I could use to not have the .files imported?

Thanks.

[Mayan EDMS: 2517] Re: Watch folder exclude certain files

Eddi
Hi,

this is not a solution on how to fix your problem, but rather to expand the issue.

When using windows OS, it creates the Thumbs.db file in each folder (its a hidden file). Mayan imports that file as well. Its a pain.

Cheers,

Eddi