[Mayan EDMS: 2486] HTML Document Support?

[Mayan EDMS: 2486] HTML Document Support?

Thomas Schoellhammer
I've got a lot of documents that are formatted in HTML that I'd like to store using Mayan.  I've tried adding them to Mayan via a watch folder as well as the web drag-and-drop interface.  In all cases the preview of the document fails:  it appears blank.  Is support for documents of mime type text/html in the works?  Is there an easy way to enable this?

Thanks,
Tom

[Mayan EDMS: 2520] Re: HTML Document Support?

There is no support for HTML yet in converter. Looking around I found pandoc (https://pandoc.org). We added this to the pending worklist of the project to look at adding support for it after the next major release. Thanks.