[Mayan EDMS: 2478] Disappearing messages

[Mayan EDMS: 2478] Disappearing messages

For a while now I've noticed messages are disappearing or appear as being deleted from the web interface. Anybody else noticed that too?
I've been wanting to move the forum someplace else and share admin privileges. Thoughts? Comments?

[Mayan EDMS: 2485] Re: Disappearing messages

Prasanjit Biswas
https://www.discourse.org/ pls

On Wednesday, 30 May 2018 22:40:35 UTC+5:30, Roberto Rosario wrote:
For a while now I've noticed messages are disappearing or appear as being deleted from the web interface. Anybody else noticed that too?
I've been wanting to move the forum someplace else and share admin privileges. Thoughts? Comments?

[Mayan EDMS: 2493] Re: Disappearing messages

I tried it a while ago didn't found it to be up to the task. I'll give it another now that they provide a Docker image. Thanks.