[Mayan EDMS: 2471] local.py?

Rasmus Kierudsen
Hi

I'm a little confused about the use of local.py. I'm trying to setup mayan-edms-docker, but mayan-edms-app crashes. I can see that entrypoint.sh gets killed trying to load either render_settings_local() or initialize(). Where should I make a local.py (or is it in fact docker.py?). And what should it contain?

[Mayan EDMS: 2483] Re: local.py?

This should be done automatically for you. Usually when this happens is because users are not employing a named volume. Try it with a named volume instead of a path volume.