[Mayan EDMS: 2394] Search in Document preview

[Mayan EDMS: 2394] Search in Document preview

LeVon Smoker
Has anyone come up with a customization that allows searching a single document while previewing it? What our users do now is download and then use Word or Adobe Reader search functionality. I sometimes go to Content, then do Ctrl-F in the browser, but I think a more native "quick document search" would be nice - especially for our phone number directories.

[Mayan EDMS: 2398] Re: Search in Document preview

Michael Price
Excellent suggestion. We are talking about adding search result highlighting, this could be fitted into that update.