[Mayan EDMS: 2333] EXIF extractor application

[Mayan EDMS: 2333] EXIF extractor application

RW Shore
I have created an external, Java application that adds EXIF metadata as metadata fields to Mayan-maintained images. The app is on GitHub at
https://github.com/shorero/ExifExtractor.git

Feel free to use, to ask me questions, or to suggest changes.

[Mayan EDMS: 2342] Re: EXIF extractor application

ericriggs42
Sweet! I gonna give it a try.