[Mayan EDMS: 2331] Successful use of the API

[Mayan EDMS: 2331] Successful use of the API

RW Shore
I've successfully written a Java program that adds EXIF values as metadata to images stored in Mayan. The program also adds any metadata fields that don't exist, processes only images with a special 'unprocessed' tag which it removes, pays attention to allowed metadata fields for a document type, and so on. My problems were "operator error" on my side; I didn't have any issues with Mayan.

This programming effort was relatively simple due in large part to the excellent API documentation and the "try me" button on each metadata call. Roberto et al deserve kudos for publishing these docs.

[Mayan EDMS: 2345] Re: Successful use of the API

ericriggs42
Awesome! Thanks!