[Mayan EDMS: 2325] Printing oddity

LeVon Smoker
When printing a document from the Actions menu, I am getting four lines which all say "text" on them at the end of every document. The browser print window doesn't show this, but the OS-level print preview does as well as the paper printout. It happens in any browser.

I have attached a PDF of the print preview and the actual docx document.

print-preview.pdf (169K) Download Attachment
Fax Template.docx (41K) Download Attachment

[Mayan EDMS: 2326] Re: Printing oddity

LeVon Smoker
I am running the latest 2.7.3 development branch.

On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 8:52:18 AM UTC-5, LeVon Smoker wrote:
When printing a document from the Actions menu, I am getting four lines which all say "text" on them at the end of every document. The browser print window doesn't show this, but the OS-level print preview does as well as the paper printout. It happens in any browser.

I have attached a PDF of the print preview and the actual docx document.

[Mayan EDMS: 2351] Re: Printing oddity

Michael Price
I tested it on Mayan NG latest version/next code and the saved PDF from the document print doesn't show the text. My guess is that was some debugging code in the unstable branch.

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 1:50:06 AM UTC-4, Michael Price wrote:
Upstream Mayan's development branch is unstable, there is some broken stuff. But I checked the print template and the view, and there is nothing printing the "test" string. Odd.

On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 10:26:54 AM UTC-4, LeVon Smoker wrote:
I am running the latest 2.7.3 development branch.

On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 8:52:18 AM UTC-5, LeVon Smoker wrote:
When printing a document from the Actions menu, I am getting four lines which all say "text" on them at the end of every document. The browser print window doesn't show this, but the OS-level print preview does as well as the paper printout. It happens in any browser.

I have attached a PDF of the print preview and the actual docx document.

Print_ Fax Template.docx __ Mayan EDMS NG.pdf (338K) Download Attachment