[Mayan EDMS: 2322] Authentication in the REST API

[Mayan EDMS: 2322] Authentication in the REST API

RW Shore
Ignore the last posting. I had the authentication configured incorrectly. It's rolling now.

[Mayan EDMS: 2346] Re: Authentication in the REST API

ericriggs42
Request a token from /api/auth/token/obtain/ and include it in your request headers.

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 3:31:39 PM UTC-4, RW Shore wrote:
Ignore the last posting. I had the authentication configured incorrectly. It's rolling now.

[Mayan EDMS: 2347] Re: Authentication in the REST API

ericriggs42
If you a client that supports HTTP sessions, you can also log via Mayan's web interface and all API requests will be authenticated.