[Mayan EDMS: 2258] OCR Errors - (1366, "Incorrect string value: '\\xEF\\xAC\\x81ce@...' for column 'content' at row 1")

Ray Hendricks
I''m getting OCR errors for documents (a bunch) that I'm importing.  This is running Mayan-EDMS and MySql in dockers.

[Mayan EDMS: 2259] Re: OCR Errors - (1366, "Incorrect string value: '\\xEF\\xAC\\x81ce@...' for column 'content' at row 1")

Ray Hendricks
Mayan-edms tries to insert utf8mb4 into the content column in the document_ocr (i think that is the name) table of the database which was set for utf8.

I converted the database, table, and that colume to utf8mb4 and now everything is working.