[Mayan EDMS: 2250] Document storage location

[Mayan EDMS: 2250] Document storage location

Ray Hendricks
I have Mayan EDMS installed in a docker on an unRAID server and it's working well.  I've mapped /srv/watch_folder to a shared folder on unRAID and that's working great.  I'm not sure of the format that Mayan EDMS stores files in but my docker container is very small so I would like to store the repository on one of my shares.

What format and where are the files stored on the docker?

Thanks!