[Mayan EDMS: 2236] How to set template for metadata lookup?

[Mayan EDMS: 2236] How to set template for metadata lookup?

Lin Pro
Hi
Please find attached a screenshot with an attempt to do a lookup table for metadata in Mayan EDMS.
The goal is to have a pull down menu of metadata values. The way it has been achieved in the screenshot is that the values are entered with commas separating them.
Is this the only way to do that?

The instruction for the box says:
"Enter a template to render.
Must result in a comma delimited string.
Use Django's default templating language (https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.7/ref/templates/builtins/).
Available template context variables: {{ groups }} = "All the groups." {{ users }} = "All the users."

Please give an example of how to implement that?
The instruction sounds like out of context to me. What groups? what users? I need metadata values here ...

regards
Lin

Django_template_help.png (77K) Download Attachment

[Mayan EDMS: 2237] Re: How to set template for metadata lookup?

Matthias Löblich
Hi,
the way shown in the screen shot should work.

If you want to have the mayan Full User names in the lookup list just add {{ users }} to your lookup definition e.g.:

Internet,Phone,{{ users }},...

Same for {{Groups}}

br
Matthias

Use Django's default templating language (<a href="https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.7/ref/templates/builtins/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fdocs.djangoproject.com%2Fen%2F1.7%2Fref%2Ftemplates%2Fbuiltins%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFnUrQX90XFy2GFyKtjVi0u36f3KA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fdocs.djangoproject.com%2Fen%2F1.7%2Fref%2Ftemplates%2Fbuiltins%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFnUrQX90XFy2GFyKtjVi0u36f3KA&#39;;return true;">https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.7/ref/templates/builtins/).