[Mayan EDMS: 2232] Automatic tagging?

David Reagan
Is there a way to automatically tag a document based on what OCR outputs?

Maybe have it add tags for any word not in a banned list?

[Mayan EDMS: 2248] Re: Automatic tagging?

ericriggs42
I'm interested in this feature too. How to better implemented it? Make tags more intelligent or create a workflow action that tags documents based on a criteria field.

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:43:17 PM UTC-4, David Reagan wrote:
Is there a way to automatically tag a document based on what OCR outputs?

Maybe have it add tags for any word not in a banned list?

[Mayan EDMS: 2392] Re: Automatic tagging?

Michael Price
Getting there. We are designing code that will give workflows some intelligence. The feature (we a planning on calling it workflow filters) will allow users to enter execution paths that will be executed based on conditions. Example:

if document.OCR.contains "Invoice" then apply with "Invoice" tag.
if document.OCR.contains "Payment" then apply with "Payment" tag.

We've figured out the basic conditions system, still designing the user interface part.