[Mayan EDMS: 2218] Regarding Mayan after hurricane Maria

[Mayan EDMS: 2218] Regarding Mayan after hurricane Maria

https://www.mayan-edms.com/post/hurricane-maria/

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2218] Regarding Mayan after hurricane Maria

Mathias Behrle
* Roberto Rosario: " [Mayan EDMS: 2218] Regarding Mayan after hurricane
  Maria" (Mon, 4 Dec 2017 20:50:53 -0800 (PST)):

> https://www.mayan-edms.com/post/hurricane-maria/

Glad to hear from you, Roberto, and thanks for keeping us updated. I forwarded
the mail also to friends of mine and I hope you will get better support by the
community than from the government.

Best wishes,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6