[Mayan EDMS: 2216] Index Mirroring with Docker Image

[Mayan EDMS: 2216] Index Mirroring with Docker Image

Patrick Ruckstuhl
Hi,

Does anyone use the index mirroring functionality with the docker image?

I'm struggling to figure out how I could do this.

What I was able to do is install python-fuse inside the image and run the image with --privileged, that way it's possible to mount the index filesystem inside the container but I didn't find any way to expose it to the outside.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Or can't I use the docker image if I want to use that functionality?

Thanks and Regards,
Patrick

[Mayan EDMS: 2217] Re: Index Mirroring with Docker Image

Patrick Ruckstuhl
Just figured it out on my own.

The trick is to specify the volume as shared:

docker run -d --name mayan-edms --restart=always -p 80:80 -v mayan_data:/var/lib/mayan  -v /opt/dms:/srv/outside:shared -e MAYAN_APT_INSTALLS="python-fuse" --privileged mayanedms/mayanedms:2.7.3

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 9:29:42 PM UTC+1, Patrick Ruckstuhl wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone use the index mirroring functionality with the docker image?

I'm struggling to figure out how I could do this.

What I was able to do is install python-fuse inside the image and run the image with --privileged, that way it's possible to mount the index filesystem inside the container but I didn't find any way to expose it to the outside.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Or can't I use the docker image if I want to use that functionality?

Thanks and Regards,
Patrick

[Mayan EDMS: 2240] Re: Index Mirroring with Docker Image

Lin Pro
Thanks for sharing the info about mirroring with docker image. Do you by any chance know how to modify Docker compose yml file to achieve the same goal?

Lin