[Mayan EDMS: 2206] Alert mecanism : search by metadata__metadata_type__name and metadata__value

[Mayan EDMS: 2206] Alert mecanism : search by metadata__metadata_type__name and metadata__value

Kamahunda Mulamba
Hello

In order to realize an alert system for document processing, I added an 'Alert Date' metadata to all types of documents.
I would now like to be able to make an accessible view from the dashboard that only shows the documents for which there is an alert (Alert Date -1).
For that, I thought created the following function:
def get_document_queryset (self):

     return Document.objects.filter (

         {'metadata__metadata_type__name': 'DateAlert', 'metadata__value': '18 / 11/2017 '}

     )

At this point, it does not work. Is the Method coherent? Is there a search method for documents that know the value of a metadata?