[Mayan EDMS: 2204] Mayan EDMS RestAPI

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Mayan EDMS: 2204] Mayan EDMS RestAPI

Peter Enoksson
Hello,

Do anybody know where to find dokumentation about the Mayan REST API?

Kind regards,
Peter 

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mayan EDMS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Mayan EDMS: 2210] Re: Mayan EDMS RestAPI

Victor Zele
On your install, go to System Menu -> Tools -> API Documentation.


On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 4:34:31 AM UTC-8, Peter Enoksson wrote:
Hello,

Do anybody know where to find dokumentation about the Mayan REST API?

Kind regards,
Peter 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: 

This transmission may contain information which is Vimo, Inc. (DBA Getinsured) confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mayan EDMS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Mayan EDMS: 2211] Re: Mayan EDMS RestAPI

Tony Nys
note that the api documentation is not perfect; especially the search apis; trial and error

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 11:11:38 PM UTC+1, Victor Zele wrote:
On your install, go to System Menu -> Tools -> API Documentation.


On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 4:34:31 AM UTC-8, Peter Enoksson wrote:
Hello,

Do anybody know where to find dokumentation about the Mayan REST API?

Kind regards,
Peter 

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mayan EDMS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Mayan EDMS: 2314] Re: Mayan EDMS RestAPI

ericriggs42
Try Mayan EDMS NG. Michael has done a lot of work on the API. Adding more than a lot of new tests and fixing some bugs in the API while keeping it 100% compatible.

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 3:01:43 AM UTC-4, Tony Nys wrote:
note that the api documentation is not perfect; especially the search apis; trial and error

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 11:11:38 PM UTC+1, Victor Zele wrote:
On your install, go to System Menu -> Tools -> API Documentation.


On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 4:34:31 AM UTC-8, Peter Enoksson wrote:
Hello,

Do anybody know where to find dokumentation about the Mayan REST API?

Kind regards,
Peter 

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mayan EDMS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.