[Mayan EDMS: 2200] Cabinet document list paging?

[Mayan EDMS: 2200] Cabinet document list paging?

LeVon Smoker

I have a folder that has over 1000 documents in it, so when I click on Details for that cabinet, the page takes 2-4 minutes to load and the the browser freezes (likely because it's trying to render the thumbnails).

It seems like paging is needed for document lists under cabinets... or is there a configuration-based solution to this problem.

Thanks.