[Mayan EDMS: 2151] Roberto And the Hurricane

[Mayan EDMS: 2151] Roberto And the Hurricane

Mark Phillips
Has anyone heard from Roberto since Maria struck PR? Are he and and his family OK?

Thanks!

Mark

RE: [Mayan EDMS: 2152] Roberto And the Hurricane

Angel  Rosario-Sierra (rtm-it)

Robert is OK.  Although, with poor communication  I have talked with him in several occasions.

Many thanks for your interest and concern.  I know he appreciate it!

Regards,

Has anyone heard from Roberto since Maria struck PR? Are he and and his family OK?

Thanks!

Mark

Avast logo

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2153] Roberto And the Hurricane

Jesaja Everling
Great to hear, thanks for letting us now!

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Angel Rosario-Sierra (rtm) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Robert is OK.  Although, with poor communication  I have talked with him in several occasions.

Many thanks for your interest and concern.  I know he appreciate it!

Regards,

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2155] Roberto And the Hurricane

Mark Phillips
Great news!!! Thanks for the update. When you next talk to him, tell him his voice on the email list is greatly missed!

Mark

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Angel Rosario-Sierra (rtm) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Robert is OK.  Although, with poor communication  I have talked with him in several occasions.

Many thanks for your interest and concern.  I know he appreciate it!

Regards,

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2156] Roberto And the Hurricane

Mathias Behrle
* Angel Rosario-Sierra \(rtm\): " RE: [Mayan EDMS: 2152] Roberto And the
  Hurricane" (Thu, 5 Oct 2017 12:51:22 -0400):

> Robert is OK.  Although, with poor communication  I have talked with him in
> several occasions.

Thanks a lot for the update and please pass best wishes to him (and of course
all Puerto Rican people)!

Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6

RE: [Mayan EDMS: 2157] Roberto And the Hurricane

Angel  Rosario-Sierra (rtm-it)
Thank you!!

I will.

Best regards,