[Mayan EDMS: 2140] Advanced Visibility Setup

[Mayan EDMS: 2140] Advanced Visibility Setup

wpas
Hi all,

Recently I have been analyzing Mayan ADMS to see if it can support us in our company.
So far it looks very promising and I am very positive about the program thumbs up!

I have encountered some issues with visibility in Mayan for which I would like to request some support:
- I have a cabinet and I want all documents in that cabinet to be visible for certain Roles. Currently the "view document" permission is linked to a document type, but would it be possible to move this to the cabinet level?
- Same as above counts for Tags: I have created 3 Tags, which represent a document status: Draft, Released, Expired. I have created an Expiry Date via the Metadata and in the background I have an automatic process which scans for documents which have an expiry date < Sysdate and then the tag (status) is automatically updated to "expired". I would only like documents to be visible to other roles when the status is "releases". So this issue is quite similar to the above issue: is it possible to move the "view documents" permission to the tag level instead of the document type level?
- If the above is possible, then I would like to set it up such that the document upload user can always see his own documents (regardless if it is in a cabinet, or not), but other users only when the document is in a certain cabinet and have a tag which allows them to see the document.

I have another question regarding the ACL's:
- Is it possible to hide certain roles to the user creating the ACL? I don't want to have the user to see all the roles, but only those roles that he is allowed to see

Many thanks for your support, looking forward to your answers.

Regards,
Wouter