[Mayan EDMS: 2132] Mayan Demo Down

Alex Hur
Does anyone know how to get the demo site to work again?

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2132] Mayan Demo Down

Mathias Behrle
* Alex Hur: " [Mayan EDMS: 2132] Mayan Demo Down" (Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:54:47
  -0700 (PDT)):

> Does anyone know how to get the demo site to work again?

The site is probably suffering from electricity outage after the heavy
devastations by hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, or Roberto can't just take
care of it.

However it is quite easy to test Mayan EDMS with the docker image:

https://www.mayan-edms.com/download/

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2133] Mayan Demo Down

Jesaja Everling
I asked Roberto about the Demo before, he had to shut it down due to cost reasons. Maybe someone with some free resources on a VPS or a Raspberry PI with a static IP could volunteer to set up a new demo? When the database is in ephemeral Docker storage and the container gets re-created periodically it should be almost no effort to provide a sandbox-like demo environment. I don't have the time currently maybe I can manage to do it after next week.