[Mayan EDMS: 2130] permission for documents/doc type/cabinets

[Mayan EDMS: 2130] permission for documents/doc type/cabinets

concasau
Hi Roberto, Everyone,

I can not apply permissions for any individual document/doc type/cabinet.

When I apply a document view for a group of people, they can see all document others people have uploaded.

Please show me how to do that:

I have 2 cabinet/document type:
  1. Payrolls cabinet/document type.
  2. Technical cabinet/document type.

I want only AC group (or user) can see Payrolls documents and only TC group (or user) can see the Technical documents.

Thanks you very much.

Joe Nguyen