[Mayan EDMS: 2120] Hurricane Maria

Category 5 hurricane Maria is reaching Puerto Rico and set to make landfall in 3 hours. Due to the passing of hurricane Irma a few weeks ago, Puerto Rico's infrastructure is still not fully recovered and we have already lost electricity and broadband internet access. All of us here in Puerto Rico might be off-line for an unknown amount of time. In case you don't hear from me or other contributors from the island, keep the discussions and the GitLab issues going and we'll chime in from time to time as technology and climate allows.

In preparation for the worst, I've setup a small Mayan microserver capable of running on USB power or a 12V car battery. I'm using an Odroid C2 inside an aluminum case. In case of emergency is just a matter of unplugging and dropping it into a bag. I'll be sharing photos and the setup I used to get decent performance out the SBC later on in hopes it can help anybody else in a similar situation.

Best regards and Godspeed to everybody else in the path of the hurricane.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2120] Hurricane Maria

Mathias Behrle
* Roberto Rosario: " [Mayan EDMS: 2120] Hurricane Maria" (Wed, 20 Sep 2017
  00:19:26 -0700 (PDT)):

Dear Roberto,

all the best to you and to the people being hit by this devastating storm. We
are with you.

Good luck, stay safe,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2121] Hurricane Maria

Mark Phillips
Roberto,

Good luck to you, your family, and all those in the path of the Hurricane! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Don't hesitate to let us know how we can help you!

Mark

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 12:19 AM, Roberto Rosario <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2123] Hurricane Maria

David Kornahrens
Best of luck to you Roberto!  Godspeed.

[Mayan EDMS: 2126] Re: Hurricane Maria