[Mayan EDMS: 2119] Need help creating a development installation

[Mayan EDMS: 2119] Need help creating a development installation

Brent Meisenheimer
I'm having difficulty creating a development installation of Mayan.  I've installed the Docker image, but how do I access the file system within this Docker image from the host machine?

Can someone please share how they have created their development installation and their development process?

Thanks!

[Mayan EDMS: 2125] Re: Need help creating a development installation

Tony Nys
or use the docker installation,
or the advanced install: http://mayan.readthedocs.io/en/latest/topics/deploying.html