[Mayan EDMS: 2116] How to recursive scan watch folder and auto tag

[Mayan EDMS: 2116] How to recursive scan watch folder and auto tag

Nenad
We mostly have all PDF's pre sorted in Folders like company_name/xxx.pdf

When we copy them into the watch folder they don't got imported, is there a solution to enable this?
I have tried with /watch/folder/*/ and /watch/folder/* but this don't worked.

In case there is a solution for above, is there a way to have the folder name automatically as some kind of a tag stored?