[Mayan EDMS: 2082] possible to docker image include pip azure sdk 1.0 to allow django with azure

[Mayan EDMS: 2082] possible to docker image include pip azure sdk 1.0 to allow django with azure

Tony Nys
now i create my own docker file for only adding azure 1.0 sdk
Is it possible to include it by default ?

thx

[Mayan EDMS: 2089] Re: possible to docker image include pip azure sdk 1.0 to allow django with azure

I this a:

pip search azure-sdk

and it returns many results. What is the exact name of the package to install?

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 1:05:20 PM UTC-4, Tony Nys wrote:
now i create my own docker file for only adding azure 1.0 sdk
Is it possible to include it by default ?

thx

[Mayan EDMS: 2094] Re: possible to docker image include pip azure sdk 1.0 to allow django with azure

Tony Nys
Hi ,

Normally i do a
pip install azure==1.0.0

thanks

(since django is not up to date with latest azure2 sdk)