[Mayan EDMS: 2072] Sort cabinets by alphabetically

[Mayan EDMS: 2072] Sort cabinets by alphabetically

Thomas Plotkowiak
I would want my cabinets to be sorted alphabetically so i can find them better. Where do i change that in the code?

[Mayan EDMS: 2073] Re: Sort cabinets by alphabetically

The list of cabinets need to be sorted in the view. This appears to be because Django MPTT return a crafted QuerySet for root nodes that doesn't obey the ordering specified in the model's Meta options (https://django-mptt.github.io/django-mptt/models.html#root-nodes). Implemented here: https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms/commit/9fbcfcf00f5a98d4d7e1d3fed6541b433ee0b124

Added the same solution to the list of a document's cabinets membership here: https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms/commit/99dc39783c364185457b781ecea68e6f4b6aabeb

This will be available in version 2.7.2.