[Mayan EDMS: 203] Plug ins

waris mir
Hello everyone

I am using Mayan EDMS at work and I need a functionality to
automatically extract metadata from PDF files.

I cannot find anything in the documentation that show the standard way
to extend Mayan.

I wanted to know if there is any plugin functionality. If there is no
plugin functionality then do I just add stuff to relevant places in
the code? What would be the correct/preferred way to add this
functionality to Mayan?

Thank You.

Thank You.