[Mayan EDMS: 2026] docker compose definition for staging and watch folders for mayan edms?

[Mayan EDMS: 2026] docker compose definition for staging and watch folders for mayan edms?

Lin Pro
Is this going to work?

version '2.1'
  volumes:
    watch:
         driver: local
    staging:
         driver: local

  services:
      mayan-edms:
         volumes:
             - watch:/srv/watch
             - staging:/srv/staging

Thank for any hints

best regards
Lin

[Mayan EDMS: 2028] docker compose definition for staging and watch folders for mayan edms?

Lin Pro
Further reading docker forums I found the following:
driver: local
        driver_opts:
          o: bind
          type: none
          device:/path/to/dir/on/host

Has anybody tried that with mayan to get staging or watch folders working through compose.yml?

Regards
Lin