[Mayan EDMS: 2020] Menu item unbinding

LeVon Smoker
Roberto,

Is it possible to unbind a menu item based on the user's permissions? I have unbound some but has has removed items globally.

Thanks.

[Mayan EDMS: 2020] Re: Menu item unbinding

LeVon Smoker
I figured this one out - the Link class has a condition parameter which is used in authentication/links.py, so I copied it to my custom app and modified it. Then in my apps.py, I did an unbind on theĀ  existing menu links and then a bind on my custom ones.

Now onto the same thing for dashboard widgets...