[Mayan EDMS: 202] Mayan v0.12.1 released

[Mayan EDMS: 202] Mayan v0.12.1 released

Mostly a bug fix release, but three very important improvements made into this version.  The document text parsing subsystem has been re-factored, a new PDF parser submited by Brian E. and improved office document conversion, aside from this mayor improvements other changes made it into this release:  complete Italian translation, an automated install method, updated installation documentation and the OCR queue is enabled by default after install.  Full release notes here: http://mayan.readthedocs.org/en/latest/releases/0.12.1.html

[Mayan EDMS: 210] Re: Mayan v0.12.1 released

Raun
Hi Roberto,

Congratulation on the new release of Mayan EDMS. I am currently using this version and feels awesome. I had some questions though:-
1) Is there a way that I can run this application on Django 1.4.1
2) Where can I find information about the functionality available like OCR

On Monday, June 4, 2012 8:47:10 AM UTC-7, Roberto Rosario wrote:
Mostly a bug fix release, but three very important improvements made into this version.  The document text parsing subsystem has been re-factored, a new PDF parser submited by Brian E. and improved office document conversion, aside from this mayor improvements other changes made it into this release:  complete Italian translation, an automated install method, updated installation documentation and the OCR queue is enabled by default after install.  Full release notes here: http://mayan.readthedocs.org/en/latest/releases/0.12.1.html

[Mayan EDMS: 211] Re: Mayan v0.12.1 released

On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 1:27:16 PM UTC-4, Raun wrote:
Hi Roberto,

Congratulation on the new release of Mayan EDMS. I am currently using this version and feels awesome. I had some questions though:-

Thanks!

1) Is there a way that I can run this application on Django 1.4.1

In theory it should, the Django team is very good at maintaining backward compatibility but I haven't tested this yet.  Any particular feature of Django 1.4.1 that you are interested in?