[Mayan EDMS: 2017] Let's encrypt for Mayan Docker image?

[Mayan EDMS: 2017] Let's encrypt for Mayan Docker image?

Lin Pro
Hello, what would be the best solution to use for "let's encrypt" so that Mayan speaks https?
Should a separate Docker image be used for let's encrypt (like zeroSSL docker img) or should we use something from within the mayan docker image by modifying the existing Mayan dockefile?

Thanks for any hints
Lin