[Mayan EDMS: 2013] Upload wizard question

[Mayan EDMS: 2013] Upload wizard question

LeVon Smoker
Roberto,

Is there a release target date for the document upload wizard refactor? Specifically, I'm looking for the ability to add cabinets during upload.

In the mean time, what's the best way to hack in cabinets on the upload wizard?

Thanks,
LeVon Smoker