[Mayan EDMS: 2013] Upload wizard question

[Mayan EDMS: 2013] Upload wizard question

LeVon Smoker
Roberto,

Is there a release target date for the document upload wizard refactor? Specifically, I'm looking for the ability to add cabinets during upload.

In the mean time, what's the best way to hack in cabinets on the upload wizard?

Thanks,
LeVon Smoker

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2056] Re: Upload wizard question

LeVon Smoker
Thanks for getting this in 2.7. Is there a way to refer to the current document in the Object ID? In my situation I don't want it "hard-coded".

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 4:24:20 PM UTC-4, Roberto Rosario wrote:
I'll try to squeeze an ACL edit workflow action (like this one for tags <a href="https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms/blob/master/mayan/apps/tags/workflow_actions.py" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgitlab.com%2Fmayan-edms%2Fmayan-edms%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fmayan%2Fapps%2Ftags%2Fworkflow_actions.py\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNG9KnUOE2KlgTd8AF5I2zSJ3BiTSw&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgitlab.com%2Fmayan-edms%2Fmayan-edms%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fmayan%2Fapps%2Ftags%2Fworkflow_actions.py\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNG9KnUOE2KlgTd8AF5I2zSJ3BiTSw&#39;;return true;">https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms/blob/master/mayan/apps/tags/workflow_actions.py) in time for the next release.

On Aug 25, 2017 4:21 PM, "Roberto Rosario" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="jwNsFdsEBgAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">roberto.rosa...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Aug 25, 2017 4:12 PM, "LeVon Smoker" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="jwNsFdsEBgAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">cjls...@...> wrote:
[...]

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2069] Re: Upload wizard question

LeVon Smoker
If I follow this method, what is involved in creating the post_save signal for the Cabinet model?
(I'm sorry I'm not very familiar with signals.)

On Aug 25, 2017 4:12 PM, "LeVon Smoker" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="xRQCZLUEBgAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">cjls...@...> wrote:
[...]

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 2070] Re: Upload wizard question

LeVon Smoker
I figured something out... How does this look? (in my app's models.py)

from django.db.models.signals import m2m_changed
from cabinets.models import Cabinet

def documents_changed(sender, **kwargs):

if kwarg.get('post_add', False):

pass

m2m_changed
.connect(documents_changed, sender=Cabinet.documents.through)

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 12:26:45 PM UTC-4, LeVon Smoker wrote:
[...]

if kwarg.get('action', False) == 'post_add':

[...]

if kwargs.get('action', False) == 'post_add':