[Mayan EDMS: 2001] docker local.py settings import error

[Mayan EDMS: 2001] docker local.py settings import error

Tony Nys
as I see, the mounted docker folder eg. mayan_data, needs a subfolder "settings".
Mayan will check if a local.py file exist , and if not do an initial installation and create a local.py file in that folder

But when I start mayan the 2nd time, so the file exists, it gives the error

mayan.settings <208> [ERROR] "<module>() Error importing user's local.py; No module named media.settings.local"

so my local.py is in  /Users/tony/mayan_data/settings

Starting docker:

docker run --name mayanedmspostgresql  -p 80:80 -v /Users/tony/mayan_data/:/var/lib/mayan mayanedms/mayanedms

[Mayan EDMS: 2009] Re: docker local.py settings import error

Tony Nys
Thanks Roberto , but i still have the same issue:
now I do this
docker volume create --name mayan_media --opt type=none --opt device=/Users/tony/mayan_data --opt o=bind
docker volume create --name mayan_settings --opt type=none --opt device=/Users/tony/mayan_data --opt o=bind
docker run  --env-file=/Users/tony/mayanlocalpostgres.properties --name mayanedmspostgresql  -p 80:80 -v mayan_media:/var/lib/mayan -v mayan_settings:/etc/mayan mayanedms/mayanedms

still same error:

mayan.settings <217> [ERROR] "<module>() Error importing user's local.py; No module named media.settings.local"

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 7:47:51 AM UTC+2, Tony Nys wrote:
as I see, the mounted docker folder eg. mayan_data, needs a subfolder "settings".
Mayan will check if a local.py file exist , and if not do an initial installation and create a local.py file in that folder

But when I start mayan the 2nd time, so the file exists, it gives the error

mayan.settings <208> [ERROR] "<module>() Error importing user's local.py; No module named media.settings.local"

so my local.py is in  /Users/tony/mayan_data/settings

Starting docker:

docker run --name mayanedmspostgresql  -p 80:80 -v /Users/tony/mayan_data/:/var/lib/mayan mayanedms/mayanedms

[Mayan EDMS: 2009] Re: docker local.py settings import error

Tony Nys
this is my local.py:

from __future__ import absolute_import

from .base import *