[Mayan EDMS: 1973] HTTPS secure connection

[Mayan EDMS: 1973] HTTPS secure connection

Mayan EDMS mailing list
I followed the docker instructions and would like to have a secure connection to the service. how can I configure docker to create a secure connection so that my username/password would not be exposed when I log in?

[Mayan EDMS: 1974] Re: HTTPS secure connection

This an infrastructure/platform/operations task not related to Mayan itself (it can't be done from Mayan). It can also be done in very different ways depending on your infrastructure (on-site, cloud, vps, VM, baremetal), the operating system and other factors. For these situations consultation is available: https://www.mayan-edms.com/providers/