[Mayan EDMS: 1971] Watch folder and metadata

[Mayan EDMS: 1971] Watch folder and metadata

Hicham Tahiri
Good evening,

as part of my workflow, I automatically upload documents I receive an email with a specific attachment using the watch folder functionality.
I was wondering whether it would be possible at the same time to fill in automatically the metadata for all documents coming from this specific watch folder?

Kind regards