[Mayan EDMS: 1903] Crowdfunding campaign

[Mayan EDMS: 1903] Crowdfunding campaign

The idea to use crowfunding to add some features that require outside help,
has been floated around several times. So here it is, the first crowdfunding
for Mayan EDMS!

The feature chosen if zone OCR because it need frontend help and is not overly
complicated like CMIS for example. The campaign is managed by INDIEGOGO
and if successful will lead the way to fund many of the frequently request
features that need help from knowledgeable 3rd party developers.

Checkout the campaign at: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/zone-ocr-support-for-mayan-edms#/

Don't forget to share the link on your social media sites!

Thank you!

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 1922] Crowdfunding campaign

Douglas Van Es
i've chipped in for this...

zone ocr is the killer feature for my company. without this our
experiment with mayan-edms is dead in the water. i am really happy to
hear it's a priority!

thanks roberto!

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:06:54 -0700, Roberto Rosario wrote:

> The idea to use crowfunding to add some features that require outside
> help, has been floated around several times. So here it is, the first
> crowdfunding for Mayan EDMS!
>
> The feature chosen if zone OCR because it need frontend help and is not
> overly complicated like CMIS for example. The campaign is managed by
> INDIEGOGO and if successful will lead the way to fund many of the
> frequently request features that need help from knowledgeable 3rd party
> developers.
>
> Checkout the campaign at:
> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/zone-ocr-support-for-mayan-edms#/
>
> Don't forget to share the link on your social media sites!
>
> Thank you!

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 1924] Crowdfunding campaign

Thank you! With two backers already the campaign is a quarter of the way to meet its goal!
If this campaign is successfully it can lead the way for many more improvements.

Thank you Douglas and Matthias for your support!

On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 1:08:10 PM UTC-4, Douglas Van Es wrote:
i've chipped in for this...

zone ocr is the killer feature for my company. without this our
experiment with mayan-edms is dead in the water. i am really happy to
hear it's a priority!

thanks roberto!

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:06:54 -0700, Roberto Rosario wrote:

> The idea to use crowfunding to add some features that require outside
> help, has been floated around several times. So here it is, the first
> crowdfunding for Mayan EDMS!
>
> The feature chosen if zone OCR because it need frontend help and is not
> overly complicated like CMIS for example. The campaign is managed by
> INDIEGOGO and if successful will lead the way to fund many of the
> frequently request features that need help from knowledgeable 3rd party
> developers.
>
> Checkout the campaign at:
>
> Don't forget to share the link on your social media sites!
>
> Thank you!

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 1930] Crowdfunding campaign

Today we have two more contributors to the campaign: Marek and Jesaja!
This brings the campaign one the goal with 21 days still left to go.

Thank you very much!