[Mayan EDMS: 1896] api.documents.document_types.get() returns 0

Ben

[Mayan EDMS: 1896] api.documents.document_types.get() returns 0

Ben
I have created a user ( here A ) that has access only to a specific document type and no system wide permissions:
User A is in group A that is member of role A
An ACL of  document type A gives role A full access to document type A.
This is working as long as I'm using the web interface
New document >> Select document type A >> ...

If I'm using the API call ( as user A ):
api.documents.document_types.get()
It returns 0

Only if i give role A system wide permissions to view document types, I get a result. But then i get all document types that exist. But this is not what I want. It should give me only the one user A has permissions for.
Any ideas?

Ben

[Mayan EDMS: 1900] Re: api.documents.document_types.get() returns 0

Added the test and checked the interaction you describe and everything is working as expected. Here is the explanation for the difference you are seeing:

There are two "view" permissions: the document view and the document type view permissions. Also if you want to list the documents of a specific type the API endpoint is

api.documents.document_types(<pk>).documents.get()

This explains the different behaviors you are seeing, you accessing different things from each end using different permissions.