[Mayan EDMS: 1884] Translation Files

Serhat Can
Hi,

I'm translating Mayan into Turkish language. Could you please tell me how can I use translated files which is download from Transifex? Are there any procedure should I follow?

Many thanks in advance.

[Mayan EDMS: 1887] Re: Translation Files

to be able to see the translations live, you'll need to do:

1) a development deployment, instructions here: http://docs.mayan-edms.com/en/latest/topics/development.html#steps-to-deploy-a-development-version

2)  then create a ~/.transifexrc file to store your transifex credentials, like this:
[https://www.transifex.com]
hostname = https://www.transifex.com
password = <password>
token =
username = <your email>

(you can skip this step and download and copy the *.mo files by hand)..

3) If you created the ~/.transifexrc do:

make translations_pull

4) With the translations downloaded (either from make translations_pull or by downloading by hand), do a:

make translations_compile

5) Start the local server and browser to localhost:8000 using:

make runserver

6) Login and switch you language. You latest translations should be visible.