[Mayan EDMS: 1846] Web Form Upload; How-To

[Mayan EDMS: 1846] Web Form Upload; How-To

David Kornahrens
I'm looking to see if anyone has information regarding to creating a web form source and upload documents accordingly.  We want to put this web form, using php I suppose, on our intranet to allow employees to upload directly to the system without uploading.

We have our MFP's (Xerox) setup to receive documents, but I'm wanting to be able to make it easier for the users.

Thx,
David