[Mayan EDMS: 1825] Digital Ocean Volumes

[Mayan EDMS: 1825] Digital Ocean Volumes

David Kornahrens
Roberto --
We are looking at adding a DO volume to our Droplet as we are running out of storage.

How would we go about adding a volume and making the EDMS system utilize that volume for storage?

Thank you,
David

[Mayan EDMS: 1828] Re: Digital Ocean Volumes

Haven't use Digital Ocean volumes. If they emulate S3 protocol you can use django-storages to access them. There are threads in the group getting that to work.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mayan-edms/S3|sort:relevance/mayan-edms/tZjmn5u4y2A/qXxW6cigx9MJ

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mayan-edms/S3|sort:relevance/mayan-edms/vLrCA6zoIIQ/5hiTd-NUCQAJ

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 4:22:23 PM UTC-4, David Kornahrens wrote:
Roberto --
We are looking at adding a DO volume to our Droplet as we are running out of storage.

How would we go about adding a volume and making the EDMS system utilize that volume for storage?

Thank you,
David

[Mayan EDMS: 1834] Re: Digital Ocean Volumes

David Kornahrens
We use the Docker version.  I just sent you an email about moving over our storage to S3 and setting up on our current Docker container.

Thx,
David

[Mayan EDMS: 1841] Re: Digital Ocean Volumes

Hi David,

sent you an email regarding this.

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 8:48:28 PM UTC-4, David Kornahrens wrote:
We use the Docker version.  I just sent you an email about moving over our storage to S3 and setting up on our current Docker container.

Thx,
David

[Mayan EDMS: 1845] Re: Digital Ocean Volumes

David Kornahrens
Hey Roberto,
I wrote you back, but was having difficulties with our O365 auto encrypting then emails.  DIdn't like some of the terminology we used, I guess.